WillowHill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow Hill; Explore the horse world

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xThe Young Gunx

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

Female Number of posts : 372
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...
Humor : So your canadian eh?
Registration date : 2008-07-02

xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:47 am

A coyote jumped out at her, clinging to her neck with it's sharp teeth. She banged into the wall, the stupid animal sliding to the ground. She stopmed n it, making sure it was dead. Red, sticky blood rolled down her side and onto the rock ground.
Back to top Go down
http://willowhill.heavenforum.com
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:56 am

Atellus looked over at Naneek to see she had a coyote with it's teeth clamped around her neck. Fear shot through his heart, but before he could move she had dispossed of it against the rocky mountain wall.
While Atellus was distracted the last coyote ran up and clamped it's teeth over Atellus' muzzle, trying to suffocate him. He thrashed his front hooves wildly, neighing in suprise. He managed to rear up and catch the coyote's body underneath his powerful hooves, landing on the beasts body, the sickly sound of bones cracking beneath him. The coyote's teeth slid down Atellus' sensitive muzzle at the motion. More wounds bled, flowing over Atellus' nostrils.
He looked up wearily and saw Naneek, he galloped the short distance to her "Are you alright?? Did they hurt you?" he asked urgently, looking at the wound on her neck.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:10 am

"I've been attacked by the fools before. I'm fine, your not." She leaned forward and started to lick Atelluses(sp *laughing out loud*) muzzle.

The wound was deep, so it bled a lot. Blood rushed into her mouth and every few minutes she had to spit out a mouthful of horse blood, the taste made her cringe. The wound finally stopped bleeding and Naneek started to work on his minor wound on his shoulder. Licking Atelluses muscular shoulder, she managed to thank him in between licks.

"Thank you Atellus. You shouldn't have done what you did to save me, but I'm glad what you did." Her soft tounge glided over the salty tasting wound carefully, making sure she didn't hurt him anymore than he was.

Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:50 am

"Fools indeed..." Atellus agreed wearily. He was suprised when she started licking the wounds on his muzzle, he winced a little at the stinging sensation it caused but her warm tounge felt good against the wounds. It still managed to gush blood, and poor Naneek was spitting it out every couple of minutes....it must've tasted horrible.
"You're welcome" He replied to her thanks "I couldn't stand the thought of you getting killed by coyotes because I invited you to stay with me on this mountain." He looked her in the eyes, cringing at the thought. He then felt her move her way to the wound on his shoulder, it wasn't as bad, but he was happy to have someone clean the wound for him, he wouldn't have been able to reach it well himself. He waited patiently for her to finish, cocking a back leg. When she finished he turned back to her. "Now let me tend to you..." He looked over the wound on her neck, it was mostly puncture wounds but it still oozed blood onto her beautiful coat. Atellus began grooming her neck gently, as not to hurt her. "You are very brave Naneek." He said pausing for a moment. "Most mares would flee in terror at the prospect of having a coyote clasped to their throat." He smiled at her and continued softly licking the wound clean.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:17 am

Naneek smiled warmly at Atellus. She closed her eyes. The soft tounge on her wound numbed her. When he had finsihed she grabbed a drink, the taste of blood still in her mouth. Feeling refreshed, she turned to Atellus. Every inch of her wanted to know more about the stallion.

"Can you tell me your past please? I think I would very much enjoy it since i haven't heard a horses past for a while. But you don't have to if you don't feel like it." Naneek smiled at the stallion again, letting him know it was alright to say no.

Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:40 am

Atellus smiled at the mares curiosity. "Well," He started. "I was born into a normal herd, when I came of age my father drove me out, like all leadstallions do. I was a threat to him now and he couldn't let me get the herd. So I roamed the plains for a while with a bachelor herd of other stallions I had grown up with. A few got killed along the way sadly, some challenged stallions that were much more experienced, they fought to the death...others came down with illnesses and broken bones, and some claimed mares of their own and left the bachelor herd. I happened to stumble on this territory one day and claimed it for myself...I know it's not an exciting story...but that's what happened." He finished with a smile and took a drink from the mountain stream.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:53 am

Nanook smiled at the stallion.

"Oh my, I'm sorry that happened. But I'm glad you came across this territory. And I'm glad I met you." Her voice was soft and harmonis(is that even a word? xD). She nuzzled the stallion softly before lowering her head to eat.

Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:03 am

"I'm glad you met me too..." Atellus said half jokingly. He looked into the mares dark eyes softly and returned her nuzzle before she lowered her head to eat.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:16 am

Naneek laughed threw her motuhful of grass. She choked on a peice. She had to spit out the rest, some un-chewed some chewed. She laughed a little, her breathing regaining it's normal pace.
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:32 am

"Well that was lovely..." Atellus said laughing at the mare. He looked at the soggy glob of grass laying on the ground.
"Would you like to go down to the meadow with me?" He asked after a moment. "It's lovely down there this time of year, and not quite as cold as the mountain, especially in winter right now." He waited patiently for a reply, swishing his long, black tail.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:46 am

Naneek smiled looking up.

"I know, quite lady like, wasn't it. And sure, I would love to get out of here for a while." She smiled sweetly at Atellus.

Naneek stood silently at his side, wondering where to go to reach the sacred meadow.
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:27 am

Atellus started off at a walk down the mountain's edge. When they reached the base of the mountain he set off to a canter, wincing occasionally at his fresh wounds. He kept an easy pace for that reason, they were both hurt.
They cantered for another few miles through flurries of snow until they reached a large valley full of tall, wild wheat and grass. "Here it is." Atellus said smiling at Naneek. "The river is close by too." he said, nodding his head in it's direction.
He then walked in the middle on the meadow and began to graze in the falling snow.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 am

Naneek looked around and breathed out, her hot breath forming frost in the air. She trotted over beside Atellus and lowered her head to graze, hungry from their little meeting with the coyotes.
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:15 am

Atellus looked up at the sky....the snow was becoming thicker by the minute....he couldn't see but about 10 feet in front of him. "Naneek...I think we need to bed down..." He said worriedly. He layed down in the tall grass, urging the mare to lay down beside him. He was hoping the tall foliage would block some of the wind until the storm passed.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:30 am

Naneek twisted her head, but layed down anyways. She snuggled close to Atellus, feeling a harsh wind on her back.
Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
Elfhorse

Female Number of posts : 267
Job/hobbies : Erm......
Humor : =^.^= (You Make me Feel Young!)

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:36 am

xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 2055m754nqx9
Fate's palo coat darkened as the slow settled and melted on it. Her hazel eyes pierced the cold air as she searched for another soul; another beathing creature in the land of the snow. The snow soft beneath her hooves. She had gotten lost and didn't know where she was, but she was going to try to get out; somehow, someway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/elementalequinesv1/
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:47 am

Atellus smelt another being close by, he squinted his eyes to see past the tall blades of grass. He spotted a lone palomino figure.
"Over here in the grass" he said loudly "Come bed down here or the wind will freeze you." He hoped he didn't startle the mare, she probably couldn't see him or Naneek.
Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
Elfhorse

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:53 am

Fate looked around for the source of the voice. It had startled her in a good way. At least she knew there was a living soul there,... unless she had went crazy. She proceded, looked for where the breathing soul. Looking through the snow, she spotted a particularly darker spot and headed towards it, her coat shaking from the cold; far past the shivering stage.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:59 am

Naneek saw the poor mare and knew she must not know how to survive in the mountains. "Over here!" she put her tail to a spot beside her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 am

Atellus looked up to see the Palomino's head pop up overhead. She looked very cold....he hoped she wasn't getting frostbitten....
He nodded over to his unoccupied side with his bay head, hoping the mare would lay down, out of the harsh wind.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:06 am

Naneek looked around and saw a palomino shape. She closed her eyes then opened them, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 am

Atellus nuzzled Naneek, comforting her, "She just needs some shelter from the wind...that's all" he said reasuringly. He leaned on Naneek harder, trying to keep her warm with his body heat. Snow already covered his dark bay back.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 am

Naneek felt better with his nuzzle, but she wished she was back in the cave, cuddled up in the warm moss by Atellus.
Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
Elfhorse

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:21 am

Fate saw the two figures in the snow. As she approached them, they told her to lie down beside them. She decided she might as well. She nearly collapsed of cold anyways. As soon as she was beside the stallion, she began to become warmer. Her frozen nostrils were beginning to gain back their feeling. She was beginning to feel better.

Thank You! That was all the palomino mare could choke out.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 am

Naneek smiled welcoming(ly) at the mare. "My name is Naneek." She introduced herself, her eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

xThe Young Gunx
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WillowHill :: Territories :: Groß Mountain-
Jump to: