WillowHill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow Hill; Explore the horse world

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

Female Number of posts : 188
Job/hobbies : Riding
Humor : not right now
Registration date : 2008-07-03

~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* Empty
PostSubject: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:20 am

Nanook stopped "This is it Dream" He smiled a bit at his territory
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

Female Number of posts : 372
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...
Humor : So your canadian eh?
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:30 am

Dream inhailed. The sharp smell of trees filled her nostrils. Along with that smell came clean water, fresh grass and soft plants. She sighed. Being born and raised on the Plateau paid off in a way. She got to enjoy every bit of the forest while she was there.

"It's beautiful here, thank you." She smiled a Nanook.

Back to top Go down
http://willowhill.heavenforum.com
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:32 pm

"Your Welcome" Nanook said. He started grazing. As he was done he rolled to get the snow off and get his coat warm
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:56 pm

Dream giggled a little to see the stallion rolling in the grass. She looked around again.

"Say is there any place we you know..live?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:32 pm

Nanook got up "You mean like..sleep and eat most?" He looked at her, his head turned to the side. "If that's what you mean then I found a place in the middle of this forest you might like"
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Dream nodded her head, ran by her powerful neck.

"Yeah, I guess that's what I mean." She smiled at Nanook.

Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:45 pm

"Well come and follow me" Nanook whent up a trail he made. Then as he went under a couple of vines that opened up. He trotted in and there was a small pond with a few apple trees and plenty of grass
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Dream smiled.

"I love it." She bent her head to graze, her hunger getting to her.
Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:51 pm

Nanook smiled again. He went in some shade and started to take a nap
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Dream layed down to take a nap as well.Instead she layed in the sun, she really enjoyed it's warmth.
Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:02 am

Nanook woke up and smiled at Dream whom was basking in the sun. He nudged her a bit "Wake up sleeping beauty" He laughed a bit then nipped at her
OOC:I wonder why we say whom...
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:10 am

Dream jumped up.

"Why you little!" She laughed a nipped back.

Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:12 am

Nanook laughed loudly "I'm a little what! colt!" He nipped her again and ran through the trees, his tail flying behind him
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:14 am

Dream galloped after him, his white tail making him visible.
Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:17 am

Nanook stopped then went around suddenly running after Dream. He grinned brightly and nipped at her again standing there waiting for her to get him back
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:20 am

Dream caught him off guard. She kicked out her back leg, hitting him lightly on the rump. She luaghed and ran in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:25 am

Nanook felt her kick him softly. He galloped after her and tripped over a hole. He faked that he was really hurt
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Dream glanced at Nanook. She smiled knowing he was pretending. She galloped over, putting on a concerned face.

"Oh Nanook. Are you okay?" She bent over and put her muzzle on his stomach.

Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:40 pm

Nanook knew she had figured it out "Yep!" He got up and nipped her "You're it again!!" Nanook ran off
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Dream lenghtned her stride. She caught up with Nanook and tugged on his mane, hte wheeled around to run in the opposite direction.

"Your it!" She cried after her as she ran into the forest, hiding under a bunch of brushes.
Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:05 am

Nanook felt Dream tug on his mane. He galloped after her until she disappeared. He sniffed around and turned his back on her not knowing where she was
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:22 am

Naneek giggled in her head. Nanook was almost right above her. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:25 am

Finally Nannook got her scent he pounved on her and lay rolling on the ground laughing
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 am

*Dream laughed along with Nanook. She was happy. She forced herself up and galloped to the clearing. She ran into the nearby stream and colled herself, feeling sweaty.
Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
LunaWolf

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:54 am

Nanook galloped after her and jumped into the stream water splashed everywhere. His eyes connected with hers he turned away in emmbarament
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*   ~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud* Empty

Back to top Go down

~New Life~ dont ask me why its called this *laughing out loud*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WillowHill :: Territories :: Felice Woods-
Jump to: