Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phunky

Female Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : being a bum
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: /|Quiet Little Girl, Do Not Move|   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:30 pm

The little filly followed the leaf, her little black head lowered to the ground, body hunched over. She was stalking the little leaf, while it twirled and tumbled in the air then dropped to the ground once more. The star on her head was bright white, looking more bright because of the blackness on her face. Her dull foal coat was falling out in clumps, showing the shiny coat underneath. Due to her abondonment her coat never held the true shine, having not have the vitamins that she needed from her mothers milk. This also caused her tail and mane to not grow the normal length. She begen eating grass earlier then normal, upsetting her belly and causing her pain. But it was over now she could now handle the grass and water, she could survive on it.

The filly jumped forward, trying to grab the leaf, causing it too fly off. She caused it once more, her long legs tearing up ground. She would grow into a beautiful mare, long legged and well proportioned. But for now she was a lone filly, disproportioned and looking for something to amuse herself with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin

Female Number of posts : 372
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...
Humor : So your canadian eh?
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: /|Quiet Little Girl, Do Not Move|\   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:45 am

Rocky shifted in the snow uncomfortably. He didn't like this weather, or this snow they called snow. He wanted the sun on his cremello back, along with his friends and mother. But obviously it wasn't going to happen now that they were dead. Anger built up in him, he wanted to kill those vicious stupid dogs, but he couldn't, he was to small, he would have to join his mother in the sky if he did even try to attack them. Why he was the only one that got away, he wouldn't know. Maybe it was his fate, or maybe it was just luck. Stomach growling, he pawed the grounf, looking for food to quench his hunger. Finding more snow, the foal gave up. Something flashed in the distance. Wondering what it was, he ran towards it with hope.

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No.

~PM Me For Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://willowhill.heavenforum.com
Phunky

Female Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : being a bum
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: /|Quiet Little Girl, Do Not Move|\   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:27 pm

She had lost the leaf a little while ago, the wind blew hard against it and despite rearing to grab at it she did not manage to grasp it. She watch it fly away, her dark eyes soulful. Her ear flicked, then flicked again. Throwing her head at the annoying noise, they flicked again and both her ears flew back. She listened to the noise, hoof falls. Her eyes widened, she was not a very gutsy foal and having something galloping up behind her she freaked. The roan filly scrambled forward without looking, she took off at a gallop with a squeal.

She ran for a few hundred meters, veered to the left sharply and came to a sliding stop behind a thick, snow covered tree. Her little sides heaved angrily, her coat flicked with sweat from fear and from running. She peeked her black head around the thick base, looking for what was running after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin

Female Number of posts : 372
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...
Humor : So your canadian eh?
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: /|Quiet Little Girl, Do Not Move|\   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Rocky tilted his head. It was a foal, but without it's mother. He trotted towards it with interest, oping maybe they could be friends. "Hello?" His voice was carried along in the wind, echo in the mountains.

{~No muse~}

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No.

~PM Me For Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://willowhill.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /|Quiet Little Girl, Do Not Move|\   

Back to top Go down

/|Quiet Little Girl, Do Not Move|\
Page 1 of 1