Willow Hill; Explore the horse world

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

Female Number of posts : 267
Job/hobbies : Erm......
Humor : =^.^= (You Make me Feel Young!)
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:40 pm

Wicked dragged his, once beautiful, white body onto the plateau. He hated that cougar and the stallion that had taken advantage of him. Stupid Cougar. He needs a life. Stupid stallion. He's gotta learn to fight his own fights.
Wicked sighed as he set himself down under a few trees. His legs tired of carrying him.
He felt dizzy from the attacks. He was a disaster looks wise and was not much better off then some fawns without a mother.

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Life is a risky business, not one of us is going to get out of it alive.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

I'm falling and I can't stop

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
JK JK *laughing out loud*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/elementalequinesv1/
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin

Female Number of posts : 372
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...
Humor : So your canadian eh?

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Kiesha wandered the snowy plateau, shuddering with coldness. Seeing a trail of blood, she looked around dizzly, scared. The last time she saw blood was her mothers. Her dulls eyes turned sad, she realized she really was alone in the barren place. Having no sense of a brain, she followed the trail of blood, hoping it lead her to someone; she had enough of being alone and cold.

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No.

~PM Me For Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://willowhill.heavenforum.com
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:30 pm

lift

Wicked lifted his ears (Not Pricked) when he heard small hooves walking through snow. He looked at the souce of the sound only finding slow blowing. He set his delicate head back down as he waited for them to approach. I hope it's not an agressive horse... He became dizzier and dizzier and then began drifting away into a light, restless slumber.

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin

Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Kiesha squinted. The blaring snow hurt her eyes. She quinted even harder, seeing a white form lying in the snow. Yes! it must be a horse she thought. She started to gallop towards the lying horse just to stop to see blood staining its white coat.

"Hello?" She asked quietly, seeing that it was sleeping.

Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Wicked lifted his heavy eye lids. His vision was blurry. As it began to clear, he made out the shape of a young horse... or foal. His eyes widened when he realized she was a foal.
"Hello."
He choked out the one word.

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:58 pm

She realized it was a stallion. Blood stains covered his once beautiful white coat. Leaning in even further to see if the wounds were still bleeding she introduced herself, hoping the stallion would do the same.

"My name's Kiesha." Her soft velvety muzzle sniffed the wounds.

No.

~PM Me For Help
Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:25 pm

Wicked shook his head lightly then rolled onto his side and began to get up. His head was held low, but atleast he could stand now. He studied her a bit.

"I'm Wicked Sin."

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Kiesha gasped.

"Your hurt!" The wounds start bleeding and instinctly, Keisha began to lick off the blood.

But she stopped, she backed away, remembering she only knew this horses name, as he probably didn't want a little filly bothering him.

"I'm sorry." She turned away.

Stepping away from te stallion she sighed. Alone again her little mind filled up with these words as se walked away, fast as she could.

No.

~PM Me For Help
Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Wicked watched as the little filly walked away. He sighed and then "trotted" or atleast, attempted to. He sighed then stopped and headed back to the tree where he laid down again, his wounds closing.

OOC: O.O My poor little Wicked!

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:12 am

Keisha looked back at the white stallion, tears appearing in her dull eyes. She met a old, wise horse once. He could read the future like a book. He said "One shadow will alway walk alone". She now guessed that it meant she would be alone forever. She focused on the snow hard, trotting away now. Tears escaped her hazel eyes. She thought about her mother; she thought about her awful life. Her heart hurt, and so did her hooves. She ignored the slicing pain and layed down on the ground thinking of her mother. She drifted off ito a sleep, the night her mother died coming back as a dream.

"Where are we mom?" Keisha asked, looking up at her mother.

"I don't know sweety, but we have to keep up hope, your father would want us to." The chestnut mare replied, sniffing the air.

Keisha looked around. It was a grosume(sp) place. It had dead tries, snow covering the food they needed. She sighed, her home had been taken over by the two legs. Her and her mother escaped. Kiesha lifted her head, hering a growl in the wind.

"Mom what was that?" Her voice was full of fright.

Her mother, named Violet, perked up with worry and fear.

"Come we must go now Keisha." She nudged her daughter into a gallop.

Kiesha ran after her mother, scared and confused. She looked back to see a very large animal chasing them from the rock above. She stopped, eyes wide with fear. The animal juimped from the rocks and landed on her mothers back. She whinned to her mother, who was now lying on the ground, the animal slowly drawing her to her last breath.

"Kiesha, I love you, please go, He got me already, I wouldn't want you to jon me in the sky yet. I promise I'll always be with you." She drew her last breath, the animal dragging her off.

Kiesha stared after the animal who had taken her mother to the sky. Tears popped from her eyes, she fell to the ground, legs and mind numb.

"Don't go mom." She sobbed for many days, wanting her mothers voice and warmth.

When she met and told the old stallion what happened he told her it was her fate and he also told her to look for something to live for. She said good bye to the stallion sadly and she began her journey alone to find new hope.

Keisha woke with a start, thinking she had relived the moment she was abandoned.

No.

~PM Me For Help
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:20 am

Eclipse waded through the cold snow wearily, she had lost track of how many days she had been running...it must've been about 3...with no sleep. She stumbled once, shakeing knees hitting the freezing snow below them. She got back up and continued to walk, or stumble, through the snow. She was so tired.... she just wanted to rest. But there was no place for rest here.

Suddenly she saw a red smudge in the distance, she walked towards it, hopeing it wasn't anything that could harm her...she couldn't defend herself in this state. She stopped about 10 feet away to find it was an injured stallion, the red blur she had saw was his blood, he was injured badly. There was also a small, chestnut foal lying alone in the snow close to him. She stood where she was...not knowing what to do....she didn't trust stallions very much, they ran on aggression. Her ears were folded back, black tail tucked between her legs she stared at the stallion and then over at the little filly.

Eclipse couldn't stand it anymore, she had to rest. She collapsed into the snow a little bit away from the white stallion. Maybe when he woke she could help him....if he wasn't aggressive that was. She lay there, in a heap, blue roan coat standing out against the snow, and wearily closed her eyes. Darkness flooded over her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:26 am

Kiesha saw a blue roan collapse. She didn't bother to see the, what she guessed, the mare. She sighed and got up, not wanting to be in this evil place she had been forced to call home. Galloping away, to a territory she hoped the lead mare or stallion would accept her, she didn't look back, not wanting to see the white snow of the ugly land ever again.

No.

~PM Me For Help
Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:29 am

Wicked woke up from the light sleep that he had been in. He woke up. He was feeling better than the day before and the weather was agreeing with him. He looked around to find a foal sleeping near him and a blue roan mare. He remembered the foal from the day before, but he had no idea how the mare got there. He sighed then heaved his body off the cold ground and stretched a bit. He decided to first get something to eat and began digging up a bit of grass. When he was unsuccessful, he began working away at the tree's bark.

(I looked it up 'cause I wanted to know what he ate XD)

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:37 am

Eclipse opened her eyes wearily, her body was frozen to the bone...she heard a rustle and looked over to see the injured stallion eating bark off of a nearby tree. Eclipse forced her body into motion, bones grinding, she shot up from where she lay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:39 am

Wicked turned around when he heard a rustle and falling snow. He saw the roan mare standing and looking at him. He headed towards the cold mare, slowly.

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:47 am

Eclipse noticed the stallion comming for her...her mind flashed back to the fighting arena...she backed up quickly, stumbling over hidden rocks in the snow, eyes wide with fear. 'Please no.....not again' she thought desperately in her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:49 am

Seeing the mare back up, Wicked stopped approaching her. He just stood there... with a hind leg cocked.

OOC: Very Short, but I had nothing to say.

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:00 am

Eclipse looked at the stallion wide eyed.....he didn't seem to want to frighten her.....not like most of the stallions she had met in the fighting arena. They had considered her their prize....she was just a number. "Hello..." She said softly, trailing off, it had been a long time since a stallion had shown her courtesy. "My name is.....Eclipse..." She said, fumbling the word in her mouth...she had a name now, she wasn't just a number anymore. At the thought of that a small smile touched her lips, she realized she was smiling and directed it at the stallion instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Wicked Sin smiled back at the beautiful mare. "I'm Wicked Sin." He sighed a bit, his side hurting a bit. He looked back at his wound. He rolled his eyes at it before getting down so he could roll in the snow. By rolling in the snow, he could freeze the blood there and keep it from bleeding more... but it made the snow redder. He sighed after the cold roll and got up again.

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:20 am

Eclipse nodded her welcome and gasped looking at the stallion's wounds. Seeing them in the light of day they looked much worse than she though before. She slowly stepped up to the stallion, shying at every flicker of his tail. When she arrived to the wound she gently began to groom it, it needed to be treated or it might become infected. She always kept her eyes on the stallion's face, searching for any signs of his dissaproval. "This needed to be cleaned." she said examining it after she got done. "How did you manage a wound like that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:12 am

Wicked Sin relaxed as the mare began to examine his wound. He looked back at her when she asked him a question. "Well... It started with a cougar attack. I was majorly hurt..." His ears went back slightly. "Then another stallion came and took advantage of my injury and kicked me out of my herd. Hurting me more in the process..." His voice drifted off. It was hard to loose his first herd.

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:32 am

"I am sorry...." Eclipse said sadly, looking at the ground.
"Would you happen to know of any place warmer around here? I've never been in these parts before..." she trailed off, looking around at the snowy landscape, squinting her eyes at the blinding white. Her muscles were wracked with another shiver as the wind cut into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 am

Wicked Sin smiled. "I came across a few places during my travels. One seems to stand out to me."

one; wicked sin
two; elfhorse
three; five winters
four; white
five; 15.2h
six; unknown x unkown
seven; stallion

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
LunaWolf
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

Female Number of posts : 188
Job/hobbies : Riding
Humor : not right now
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:13 am

Akita limped walked towards the stallion and mare hoping they could help her. A deep wound in her back was stinging
like a thousand bees had stung her in the exact same place over and over. She collapsed in front of them
Name: Akita
BreeD:Spanish Mustang
Height:14.3
Coat: Like grey dunish I'll put her in my charries later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:53 am

{- Erm... Wicked has dried blood on his once white coat. It would be obvious he was hurt XD -}

Now Help me Up

Graphics Mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)   

Back to top Go down

What Kills Me Most is that I Hurt You That Way.... (It's Wicked!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WillowHill :: Territories :: Allen Plateu-
Jump to: