WillowHill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow Hill; Explore the horse world

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xThe Young Gunx

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-02

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:17 am

xThe Young Gunx _Centauro20ll_20Azteca

Atellus trotted down the steep mountainside that he called home dodging the occasional pine tree that stood tall in the rocky soil. He breathed deeply the scent of the land around him, closing his eyes in pleasure.
He continued down the mountainside and galloped a few miles to the large river that ran it's way across the clearing. Sticking his black, velvety muzzle in the rushing liquid he drank deeply the sweet mountain water.
This was truely the perfect place to have a herd....a mountain protected them on one side while the river did also on the opposite end. There was plenty of water, a forest for protection, and a meadow for grazing....now all he needed was a mare.
He sighed and kept drinking.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

Female Number of posts : 372
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...
Humor : So your canadian eh?

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:37 am

Naneek sighed, smelling the fresh, crisp air of the mountain. She was born in the mountains; she would definatly never forget the mountains. She jumped onto a rock, her black hoof contacting the hard, grey stone. She thick coat kept her warm, though it didn't do much for blending into the crystal snow. A clear, clean stream ran past her. Naneek dipped her doft muzzle into the stream, needing to quench her thirst before she started her journey to find a friend.
Back to top Go down
http://willowhill.heavenforum.com
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:49 am

Atellus finished drinking and began the long gallop across his territory and back to the mountain.
Finally reaching the rocky ground at the base of the mountain he picked his way deftly up the steep slope. Comming across the small mountain stream that ran down from the top of the peak he began to follow it to the cave that he slept in.
Stopping suddenly he saw another horse far ahead, drinking from the stream. He breathed in it's scent on the wind to determine she was a mare. He walked casually towards her, not wanting to startle her, but still managing to strut.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, snowboarding, quading, dirtbiking, fishin, hunting, camping.. much more...

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:55 am

Naneek twitched her ears. She heard hoof steeps heading her way. She spun around, excited, being alone for years made you a little to eager. She eyed the horse, she smelt the air again, stating it was a stallion. She looked him in the eyes, showing she clearly wasn't the to say the first word.
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:59 am

"Well hello there, I see you've found my mountain." Atellus chuckled at the odd acting mare. "Sorry if I startled you, you kind of startled me, I wasn't expecting to see another horse around these parts." He gave a small, crooked smile at her, hoping she would warm up to him.
He stepped a little closer to her, wondering how she would react and hopeing he wouldn't get a swift kick in the jaw. "My name is Atellus, and yours is...?"
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:05 am

Naneek stepped back, still uncomfortable around other horses; it had been a while since she last saw one.

"My name is...My name is Naneek, and I'm sorry, I just wandered around, till I found this place. And nice to meet you, Atellus." Naneek managed to get that much out, though it was a little jumbled.

She shook herself, and stepped forward again, she didn't want the stallion to think she was being rude.

Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:10 am

Atellus smilled at the mare. "Nice to meet you Naneek, what an unusual name..." He watched her step back, and then up to him. She seemed quite confused as to what to do.
"I'm glad you found my mountain Naneek, I was beginning to become lonely." he hoped she didn't take him the wrong way on that.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:16 am

Naneek smiled

"Thanks, it means
the constructive use of freedom. And I was about to say I was getting lonely to, I have been alone for, 3 years." Naneek smiled sadly.

She looked at Atellus for further words.
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:21 am

"That's awful Naneek....." Atellus said sadly. "Would you mind explaining why you've been alone that long? If you don't I understand, it's odd talk for two strangers who have just met." he smiled at her lopsiddedly(sp) again.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:36 am

Naneek nodded, looking back on her past.

"Well, one day, there was a forest fire throught all the horses territories in a land called Sea Skies. I was out that one particular day, looking for my sister. I came back, everything was ablaze. My sister was with me too. She was a young one, her name was Annalee. Like I said she was young, she still needed my mothers milk. She died shortly after that. Then I turned 2. I searched everywhere for signs of horses, but all that was left was ashes. I left that territory, becuase I knew I needed to move on. I roamed that other place too, still no signs of horses. Thats brings us to age 3. Well nothing much happened there, though I did come across a couple horses, we never talked long. I was attacked by wolves, but the stupid animals can run fast enough. That brings us to now. I found this place and I smelt horses. I looked for mountains, as I was born in the mountains. I found you, luckily. So now you know my past, nothing special, isn't it?" She smiled, but she was saddened, she remembered her mom and father, and her sister. She brushed away the sadness before it go to her head.

Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Atellus glanced down at the rocky ground with a sad expression. "That is a terrible past, one that no one should ever experience. But sadly it fell on you....you are a strong soul, I can sense that, and I think you will do good to forget the sad memories of your past." He smiled lightly at her, hoping it would give her some comfort.
"The sun is close to setting..." he said "Would you like to come to my shelter to rest for the night? It's a small cave just down the stream." He nodded his head in the direction of the cave and waited on the mare's reply.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 pm

Naneek smiled at the stallion.

"I would like that very much, Atellus." She smiled at him softly and waited patiently.

Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:25 pm

Atellus grinned at Naneek, happy that he had a companion... for at least a moment.
He began in the direction of the cave, setting a slow pace so the weary mare wouldn't stumble.
Soon they came upon it, a small cave in the side of the mountain, carved out by many generations of rain-water. Lilac colored crystals protruded and sparkled brightly from the rocky walls of the cave, lighting it up. It almost had a magical feel to it. In the back of the cave was a small, rock spring. It gurggled and bubbled water continuously, it was very clear and cold, just what Atellus loved about it.
He stepped to the side at the entrance of the cave and motioned to the mare that they had arrived at their destination. "This is it." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:29 pm

Naneek opened her mouth, in awe.

"It's so beautiful. I've never seen anything like it." Her eyes gleamed, happiness filled in every move she made.

"It's like..magical and mysterious." She looked around, the purple crystls shinning like the stars.

Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:33 pm

Atellus chuckled at her expression. "I'm very glad you seem to find it suitable!" He said smiling. He walked over to the spring and grabbed a quick drink, then he layed down on a patch of soft moss on the cave floor. "You should get some rest Naneek, I'm sure you need it." He nodded to another patch of moss next to him.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Naneek looked at the patch of moss gratefully.

"I should shouldn't I?" Naneek walked over to the patch of fluffy moss and layed down.

"Thanks Atellus." She smiled at him before she closed her eyes to sleep.

She drifted off very easily. Her dreams looked like nothing of the past, but something of the future. It'was hard to make out, but she seemed to figure it out.

Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:58 am

"You're welcome Naneek." Atellus replied to her thanks.
He watched her lay herself on the moss next to him wearily. She drifted off quickly. Atellus stayed awake for a bit longer to think about the days events, it wasn't long ,though, and he fell asleep.

Morning broke and Atellus woke early, breathing in the dew from the valley far below. He stood up gently, so he wouldn't wake Naneek, and got a drink out of the mountain spring.
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:37 am

Naneek flicked her ears. She heard some ruffle. She opened her eyes. She streched her legs and got up. Padding over to Atellus she grabbed a drink then continued.

"Morning Atellus." She smiled at the stallion then looked over mountain.

Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
Elfhorse

Female Number of posts : 267
Job/hobbies : Erm......
Humor : =^.^= (You Make me Feel Young!)

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: DANGER   xThe Young Gunx EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:25 am

DANGER!

The herd might have thought they were alone, but lurking in the nearby shadows was a pack of coyotes. They headed towards the mares.

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/elementalequinesv1/
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 am

Ooc- erm................................ Its a mare and a stally elf -_-

Bic- Naneek raised her great head to the sky, thinking she had smelt another scent. She shook her head, it was just a thought. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
Elfhorse

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:30 am

OOC: Doesn't matter. XD

The coyotes headed strait at the mare, forgetting that there was a stallion near by.
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:33 am

Atellus turned his head to see Naneek awake. "Goodmorning Nane...." He trailed off as he whipped his head around at a sound in the brush. Suddenly a huge coyote leapt out and bounded for Naneek, more followed.

"NANEEK!" Atellus yelled, eyes wide in fear. Atellus did the only thing he could think of, he jumped in front of the leader, hitting him hard with his shoulder. The impact was hard, but it worked, the coyote went flying into the rock wall next to him. Atellus knew it wasn't enough to kill him though. He stood in front of Naneek, ears pinned and teeth bared, snorting and gnashing violently at the rest of the pack. He waited for the onslaught....
Back to top Go down
MissJane
Your Evil Admin
Your Evil Admin
MissJane

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:37 am

BIC- Naneek watched Atellus jump in front of her. Her eyes shone with fear. A coyote plunged towards her. She reared and came back down, her hooves hitting the ugly coyote. He stumbled and fell over, blood escaping him.

ooc- that's right, I called your coyote ugly xD
Back to top Go down
Hathien
Willow Hill Addicts!
Willow Hill Addicts!
Hathien

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:42 am

Another coyote lept out, Atellus met him, they crashed into each other. Atellus managed to sieze (sp) his neck, but not before he was bit on the shoulder, bright red blood flowing from the new wound. He clamped down hard on the coyotes neck, it went limp, he tossed it down the side of the cliff. Looking over at Naneek, Atellus realised she seemed to be fine fending for herself. He still kept an eye on her...
He looked back at the rest of the dwindling pack, the last coyote's blood on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
Elfhorse

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:47 am

OOC: U ppl don't need me to be the coyotes anymore XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xThe Young Gunx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xThe Young Gunx   xThe Young Gunx Empty

Back to top Go down

xThe Young Gunx
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WillowHill :: Territories :: Groß Mountain-
Jump to: