WillowHill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow Hill; Explore the horse world

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Was Sent Here For A Reason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snoggli
Nice n00b!
Nice n00b!
snoggli

Female Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Horses, drawing, RPing!
Humor : Terrible terrible dark humor!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

I Was Sent Here For A Reason Empty
PostSubject: I Was Sent Here For A Reason   I Was Sent Here For A Reason EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:44 am

Rebel walked through the snowy trees, his steps were slow and his black hooves dragged along the ground. I need sleep he though warily. He looked around the dark trees, eyes resting on a large old willow,Odd for a willow to be growing here. he thought dazed. He rested his body against the smooth bark of the willow and lay his head on the soft ground beneath it. His sleep was long and deep, nothing bothered his dreams for the first hours of sleep. He began to dream... He stood in complete darkness, he could hear his own breath echoing in the black. He gasped as a bright white light opened infront of him, a small pinto mare stepped out of the light and spoke,'Hello Rebel, you have been chosen as the one who will save us. Follow me please, your land depends on it,' The beautiful mare stood, waiting for him to get up. Rebel got to his feet, he smiled, unsure. He felt good however, special even though he did not yet know what he had been chosen for.'We have a mission for you, Rebel,' the pinto mare said, her voice echoing into the dark,'There is a new prophecy, Unfortunatly we have to fulfill it,' together they stepped into the future. Rebel gasped, his blue eyes widened, his heart beat hard in his chest. He wanted to run, back into the darkness, but found his feet stuck. Wolves and wildcats were jumping out at horses from every where. He watched his eyes terrified as they killed the horses, they left few alive, the ones still breathing dying from horrific injuries. He closed his eyes tight and shook his head, trying to rid his mind of the vision.'How am I surposed to save you? I don't even know how to save myself,' he said quietly. The mare looked down at him, he felt his eyes drawn to hers,'You see, Rebel? You have to save us, its up to you...' she said, her voice faded along with her beautiful figure. He had so many questions,'WAIT! Come back...' he said, his voice breaking.
He gasped and sat up straight, his buckskin pelt drenched with sweat. He felt heavy, like an enormous had been dumped on his shoulders. He shook his head and stood up, twigs sticking to his side.
Back to top Go down
Elfhorse
Your Mini Mods
Your Mini Mods
Elfhorse

Female Number of posts : 267
Job/hobbies : Erm......
Humor : =^.^= (You Make me Feel Young!)
Registration date : 2008-07-02

I Was Sent Here For A Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Sent Here For A Reason   I Was Sent Here For A Reason EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:34 am

{- Bump ^^ -}
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/elementalequinesv1/

I Was Sent Here For A Reason
Page 1 of 1